Sun, 11 Jun|
One Wild Summer Day
One wild summer day! Yoga indoors and out, stravaigs, forest bathing, wild swimming and aerial yoga. Fantastic food and great company. Join us for a day celebrating everything we love here in beautiful Glencoe.
Time & Location
11 Jun 2023, 09:30 – 16:30
Glencoe, Glencoe, Ballachulish PH49, UK
About the Event
Celebrate summer with us! Our day will begin together with the chance to meet your fellow wild yogis and share a yoga class indoors together before we radiate out in different directions to experience a range of all our favourite summer practices. Expect to spend time both indoors and out. A delicious seasonal lunch is provided for us as well as tea and treats.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn how to harness the high Yang energy of summer with a variety of practices and lifestyle tips.
- The opportunity for an easygoing stravaig on well-made paths in beautiful scenery.
- Learn simple mindful, grounding practices that will connect you with the energy of the season.
- Experience wild yoga and chi gong in one of the most beautiful places in Glencoe.
- Time for quiet reflection and meditation.
- An aerial yoga class led by Aerial specialist Claire.
- The option for a dip in the river under the watchful eye of Open Water Swim Coach Penny.
- The opportunity to share your experiences, chat and connect with like-minded people.
- Lots of fun! Fresh air, exercise, great company, stunning scenery and of course, cake!
WHERE DO WE MEET?
The meeting point is 09:30am at Glencoe Village Hall. Please arrive ten minutes before the event start time.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE ORGANISERS?
Message Penny & Claire via Facebook or Instagram. Email us at email@example.com or call or text 07500 358279.
DO I NEED TO BE A MOUNTAIN GOAT OR YOGA EXPERT?
No experience of yoga or hillwalking is needed but a reasonable level of fitness will help you fully enjoy the experience.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Classes will be both indoors and out so please check the weather forecast before deciding what to wear!
- Comfortable, stretchy trousers or leggings – not jeans (these are slow to dry and uncomfortable if they are wet).
- T-shirt/base layer (one that will ‘wick’ away moisture, preferably not cotton).
- Fleece top/mid layer.
- Trainers, sturdy shoes or walking boots for our stravaigs.
- Please bring a fresh t-shirt/long sleeved top for the aerial yoga class.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Your yoga mat and any props you like to use for the indoor classes
- A small rucksack for the stravaig containing the following:
- Waterproof jacket with a hood.
- Waterproof trousers.
- Water-bottle or flask with drink.
Personal first aid kit/medication.
* WE PROVIDE MINI YOGA MATS FOR OUR STRAVAIGS. LUNCH, TEA & CAKE IS PROVIDED *
- Swim kit and towel if you want to take a dip.
- If you're new to wild swimming and are unsure about what to bring message us and we can give you more details.
ARE VEGANS CATERED FOR? Our events are catered with delicious seasonal vegetarian & vegan treats. Please let us know if you are vegan, gluten free or have any other requirements.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
This trip will go ahead in most weathers so please check the weather forecast and dress accordingly. If the weather forecast is especially severe (bad enough even to stop a wild yogi!), the event host will reserve the right to cancel.
WILD YOGA GLENCOE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions can be found at the following link, please be sure to take a look before booking to make sure you are aware of our refund and cancellation policies.
One Wild Day Standard£85.00Sold Out
Ticket for two
Two tickets bought together at a reduced price. We will email on receipt to get the name of the 2nd ticket!£140.00Sold Out
This event is sold out